- Bring and build relationships with key social media influencers to drive new traffic (i.e., and sale) for specific Amazon product pages
- Maintain KPI reports for campaigns’ performance in traffic and conversions (if feasible)
- Plan, create, launch, and manage active, engaging, compelling and relevant social media content (written, photo & video).
- Negotiate and positively influence placement on top social media channels and manage communications with industry niche websites
- Monitor and moderate activity on the postings you create, responding quickly and appropriately
- 5+ years of work experience as a social media strategist
- Experience in social media management for a business, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube and Instagram.
- Deep connections with a variety of online influencers for consumer goods products.
- Proven track record of increasing sales from social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- A good storyteller with the ability to build sales via consistent, creative, captivating content.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content specific to them
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and an ability to balance multiple on-going projects
- Proficiency in design, photography, and video to build robust, multimedia content (or established resources/connections for same)
- Self-managed with a collaborative spirit, able to move quickly on strategic decisions while interacting with others
Job Type: Contract
- Social Media Strategist: 5 years (Required)
- Consumer Goods: 3 years (Required)
- Increasing Sales from Social Media Traffic: 4 years (Required)
- Design, Photography, and Video: 5 years (Preferred)
- Remote Work: 1 year (Required)
|Job Category||Amazon Seller|